Current Job Opportunities
ALL Applicants for ALL jobs must have a Valid Driver's Licence with a clean driving record.
All applicants must be able to pass a drug screen.
Marietta Marine is an established business with a brand new location and sales showroom/lot. We are looking to expand our sales team by 2 professional salespeople to better assist our customers in the search for their next boat! This is a commission pay position.
PLEASE TELL US IN YOUR COVER LETTER THE FOLLOWING:
- If you have any vehicle sales experience and how much?
- If you have any other sales experience we should know about.
- Do you have a general knowledge of boats and boating and how did you get that knowledge?
Marietta Marine has an established customer base and an ever growing customer base as well. We currently have 2 pontoon lines, Center Console Fishing Line, Fiberglass Line and an aluminum fishing boat line. Boats on order for 2019 have already started to arrive and orders are in place to have the largest inventory in 2019 than ever before in Marietta Marine history. There is a huge sales opportunity here and we are looking for the best of the best to join our team.
The successful marine salesperson will demonstrate the advantages and benefits of the boats we sell. The ideal candidate will be a person who enjoys contact with the public, while at the same time being able to maintain confidentiality, multitask and be detail oriented. You will work with a customer to recommend different types of boats to them as per their needs and specifications. Marietta Marine has a great internet presence as part of our marketing plan. Customers will come from the telephone, internet, walk-ins and our existing customer base.
- Must have a passion and love for boating
- Be responsible for sale of new and used boats
- Must be able to work in a team environment and respect your co-workers.
- Must have a general knowledge of boating, including how to operate, dock and trailer a boat.
- Must be able to work Saturdays
- Conduct all activities in an ethical, legal and professional manner
- Have good verbal and written communication skills
- Responsible for knowing our often changing inventory and being able to speak knowledgeable with customers about it.
- Acquire, through information given to you and internet research, a proficient knowledge of our complete product line, features and accessories available for purchase
- Learn benefits and disadvantages of competitive brands
- Fully understand Georgia Dept. of Natural Resources rules and regulations for safe boating (this information will be provided to you, it is your responsibility to read it and get a general knowledge of it for safety and for questions asked of you by customers).
- Be friendly, Confident and self-assured
- Able to prioritize and adjust work as needs arise
- Be able to keep up with the fast paced sales environment
- Actively participate in training and development as offered by the company
- Follow the companies prescribed sales plan, demonstrate and sell marine products.
- Maintain sales levels in all product lines sufficient to meet standards set by the sales manager
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with your customers, assuring 100% customer satisfaction
- Maintain a follow-up system whereby all prospects who do not purchase on their first visit are systematically called, emailed or mailed in an attempt to gain their business.
- Maintain a Follow-up system with your current customers to assure they will purchase their next vessel from the dealership
- Meet with your sales manager monthly to review the past month’s performance, set goals for the coming month, and accept and offer suggestions for improving your performance
- Attend sales meetings, actively participating, bringing new ideas, evaluating current performance and continually seeking to improve the dealership’s overall sales performance
- Assist in the delivery of boats
- Teach customers safe operation of boats
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Must be able to climb in and out of boats safely on a consistent basis
- Must have a general knowledge of computers and computer skills
- Maintain a professional appearance
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Marietta Marine is seeking a marine technician for immediate hire. Pay is commission based.
Marietta Marine is a full service marine Dealership and we work on Honda, Mercury, Suzuki, Yamaha, MerCruiser, Volvo Penta, Indmar, PCM.
Please fill out the form below OR email a resume:
Email to Careers@MariettaMarine.com
Apply via email or in person at
6986 Bells Ferry Road