Current Job Opportunities
ALL Applicants for ALL jobs must have a Valid Driver's Licence with a clean driving record.
All applicants must be able to pass a drug screen.
Marietta Marine is seeking a marine technician for immediate hire. Pay is commission based.
Marietta Marine is a full service marine Dealership and we work on Honda, Mercury, Suzuki, Yamaha, MerCruiser, Volvo Penta, Indmar, PCM.
Please fill out the form below OR email a resume:
Email to Careers@MariettaMarine.com
Apply via email or in person at
6986 Bells Ferry Road
Marietta Marine is looking to expand their sales team to better assist our customers in the search for their next boat!
The successful marine salesperson will demonstrate the advantages and benefits of the boats we sell. The ideal candidate will be a person who enjoys contact with the public, while at the same time being able to maintain confidentiality, multitask and be detail oriented. You will work with a customer to recommend different types of boats to them as per their needs and specifications. Marietta Marine has a great internet presence as part of our marketing plan. Customers will come from the telephone, internet, walk-ins and our existing customer base. The position is commission based pay.
- Must have a passion and love for boating
- Be responsible for the sale of new and used boats
- Must be able to work in a team environment and respect your co-workers and their customers as they will respect you and your customer
- Must have a general knowledge of boating, including how to operate, dock and trailer a boat.
- Must be able to work weekends
- Conduct all activities in an ethical, legal and professional manner
- Have good verbal and written communication skills
- Responsible for knowing our often changing inventory and being able to speak knowledgeably with customers about it.
- Acquire, through information given to you and internet research, a proficient knowledge of our complete product line, features and accessories available for purchase
- Learn the benefits and disadvantages of competitive brands
- Fully understand Georgia Dept. of Natural Resources rules and regulations for safe boating (this information will be provided to you, it is your responsibility to read it and get a general knowledge of it for safety and for questions asked of you by customers).
- Be friendly, Confident and self-assured
- Able to prioritize and adjust work as needs arise
- Be able to keep up with the fast paced sales environment
- Must be able to work weekends and during the week until 6:00 pm.
- Actively participate in training and development as offered by the company
- Follow the companies prescribed sales plan, demonstrate and sell marine products.
- Maintain sales levels in all product lines sufficient to meet standards set by the sales manager
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with your customers, assuring 100% customer satisfaction
- Maintain a follow-up system whereby all prospects who do not purchase on their first visit are systematically called, emailed or mailed in an attempt to gain their business
- Maintain a Follow-up system with your current customers to assure they will purchase their next vessel from the dealership
- Meet with your sales manager monthly to review the past month’s performance, set goals for the coming month, and accept and offer suggestions for improving your performance
- Attend sales meetings, actively participating, bringing new ideas, evaluating current performance and continually seeking to improve the dealership’s overall sales performance
- If asked, assist the sales manager with the training of new employees
- Assist in the delivery of boats
- Teach customers safe operation of boats
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Must be able to climb in and out of boats safely
- Must have a general knowledge of computers and computer skills
- Maintain a professional appearance